Specialist Corporate Approved Inspector, Ball & Berry, is celebrating ten years of success, opening a brand new Manchester office. The business has enjoyed significant growth over the past five years, tripling its turnover to £1.5m.
Preston-headquartered Ball & Berry opened its Manchester office in March 2017, responding to high demand for its building regulation services as construction in the city soars.
The business has won a number of high profile projects over the past five years, including:
- Working with Russells Construction on the Motel One development at Cross Street, Manchester.
- Supporting Ask Real Estate on numerous projects at First Street, Manchester.
- Working with Select Property Group on PRS developments across England and Wales.
- Providing Building Control to Carillion on a number of large projects.
- Working with destination restaurant group, Living Ventures, on bar and restaurant fit outs. This includes Manchester’s new Grand Pacific restaurant.
"Were working on an increasing number of national projects, and plan to open additional offices in the next three years."
- Delivering educational projects at Manchester Metropolitan University and Lancaster University.
- Supporting a roll out of several Mercedes Benz dealerships.
- Delivering regional fit out contracts across England and Wales for Subway, Footasylum and Deichmann Shoes.
The business now employs 18 staff members, having invested in three more experienced building control surveyors over the past 12 months. The team is now looking to recruit additional building control surveyors to drive further growth. This includes working closely with regional universities to appoint and train graduate building surveyors wanting to pursue a career in the industry.
Paul McNeill, Director at Ball & Berry, said: “Development in Manchester is booming, and there is huge potential for the city as a key part of the Northern Powerhouse. Having a city centre office reinforces our position as the most experienced Approved Inspector in the region.
“We set up Ball & Berry in 2007, just before the recession hit, and are proud of what we’ve achieved over the past ten years. We’re working on an increasing number of national projects, and plan to open additional offices in the next three years.”
Ball & Berry focuses all of its energies on building regulation matters, ensuring it can focus on providing the best possible service for clients. The business possesses a highly experienced team of Building Control Surveyors, the majority of whom are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
For more information on Ball & Berry, visit: www.ballandberry.co.uk
DISCLAIMER: The statements, opinions, views and advice expressed in this article are those of the author/organisation and not of ENTIRELY. This article should represent information correct at the time of publication however whilst every care has been taken to present up-to-date and accurate information, we cannot guarantee that inaccuracies will not occur. ENTIRELY will not be held responsible for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any information within this article or any information accessed through this site. The content of any organisations websites which you link to from ENTIRELY are entirely out of the control of ENTIRELY, and you proceed at your own risk. These links are provided purely for your convenience and do not imply any endorsement of or association with any products, services, content, information or materials offered by or accessible to you at the organisations site.