Topspeed has achieved rapid growth during the last four years providing event, process and time critical courier services across the UK in highly regulated areas including dangerous, hazardous and secure goods. They plan to further capitalise on its significant market presence and growing reputation with several new managerial appointments:
- Stephen Clegg has been appointed as Group Chief Executive. As founding Managing Director and joint owner with his wife Sarah, he has overseen the success and growth of Topspeed to date and will be focussing on future strategic development and oversight of Group activities.
- David Turner, currently Business Development Director is appointed Managing Director and will focus on day-to-day management of the business
- Business Manager Gillian Lockley is appointed to the Board as Finance Director
- Richard Bamford remains as Chairman and Non-Executive Director
- New to Topspeed is Colin Brooks, who assumes the role of Operations Director. With a previously long career as UK & European Distribution Manager with Adidas Group, Colin is an industry expert and brings with him valuable knowledge and experience.
- Sarah Ginham-Clegg continues in her role as Assurance Director, managing the company’s ISO Quality, Environmental and Business Continuity accreditations in addition to implementing the 27001-information security standard.
Richard Bamford, Chairman comments on the significant changes; “Topspeed provides a fantastic and quality specialist service to all customers in a regulated industry. I am confident these management changes will further enhance the Topspeed offer and service to both current and new customers”
"we have almost trebled in turnover, number of staff and vehicles in the last four years and now we are uniquely positioned to exploit further opportunities and fulfil our growth ambitions"
Stephen Clegg, Chief Executive adds; “we have almost trebled in turnover, number of staff and vehicles in the last four years and now we are uniquely positioned to exploit further opportunities and fulfil our growth ambitions”
David Turner, Managing Director says, “I am delighted to take up this new challenge at such a pivotal stage and lead the implementation of our five year strategic plan”
DISCLAIMER: The statements, opinions, views and advice expressed in this article are those of the author/organisation and not of ENTIRELY. This article should represent information correct at the time of publication however whilst every care has been taken to present up-to-date and accurate information, we cannot guarantee that inaccuracies will not occur. ENTIRELY will not be held responsible for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any information within this article or any information accessed through this site. The content of any organisations websites which you link to from ENTIRELY are entirely out of the control of ENTIRELY, and you proceed at your own risk. These links are provided purely for your convenience and do not imply any endorsement of or association with any products, services, content, information or materials offered by or accessible to you at the organisations site.